Woven polyester strapping is the most versatile and flexible of all non-metallic strapping and is used by most of our customers in the lumber industry that are doing “dump loads” and anything that requires a very high break strength. This is a comparable product with 3/4″ .020 Hi-Tensile steel strapping without the safety issues.
The buckles that we sell are a very important part of the strapping system strength since they are the joint that “keeps it all together”. Phosphate coated buckles are required for woven strap.
CWP strapping is the premium brand of strapping and is woven from high-quality polyester yarns making it the superior alternative to other types of strapping including steel, composite and extruded.
Our strapping is specifically formulated to meet or exceed the break strength of steel banding. Woven polyester strapping is a superior alternative for securing your product during shipping and it also provides a safer workplace for your employees and customers. This strapping has two important characteristics, namely elongation and memory, that allows it to stretch when your product encounters sudden shock from abrupt movements (dump loads etc.) in shipping and then go back to its original tension.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Available in different sizes for matching your load requirements
- Uses simple and inexpensive tensioning tools
- Low Tool maintenance cost
- Easy disposal
- Maintains tension over time
- Reusable in various applications
- Can be re-tensioned
- Does not damage your products being strapped
- Protects people from cuts and injuries
- Very light and portable – ¼ the weight of steel
- Maximum impact resistance
- High joint efficiency
- UV Resistant
- Will not rust or damage goods
- Resistant to diluted acid or alkali